Recentemente o Princess Margareth Hospital, um excelente centro de pesquisa e inovação em Toronto, no Canadá, divulgou uma vaga para Postoctoral Research Fellow, com salário.
A vaga é na área de Oncologia, com ênfase em câncer de mama, sob a supervisao do Dr. Hakem.
Segundo a postagem recente o que se espera é:
Our research focuses on i) gaining a better understanding of the mechanisms that drive cancer development and ii) identification of novel cancer therapeutic strategies.
The lab has excellent track records studying in vivo functions of tumor suppressors (e.g. BRCA1), cancer mechanisms, and signaling pathways involved. Our studies have been published in journals that include, Science (304: 1822-1826), JEM (207: 983-97), Nature Communications (DOI: 10.1038/ncomms12638) and Journal of Clinical Investigation (doi.org/10.1172/JCI140105 and doi.org/10.1172/JCI120401)
Our studies are multidisciplinary, and involve genetics, proteomics, transcriptomics, multiomics analyses, genome-wide CRISPR-Cas9 screening, biochemistry and molecular analyses of human cancer cells, mouse models, PDXs, and data from cancer patients.
We are highly committed to expose and target the “Achilles heel” of cancer and identify genetic targets and drugs that eradicate cancer or prevent oncogenesis.
- PhD or MD/PhD degree obtained within the past 3 years
- Demonstrated expertise in cancer research
- Highly self-motivated, committed, and creative individual with top quality first author publications
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a team is a prerequisite.
Mais informações podem ser encontradas aqui: